Terms and Conditions of slominski.fi
The following terms and conditions (collectively, these “Terms and Conditions”) apply to your use of slominski.fi, including any content, functionality and services offered on or via slominski.fi (the “Website”).
Please read the Terms and Conditions carefully before you start using Slominski-Adventures, because by using the Website you accept and agree to be bound and abide by these Terms and Conditions.
Conduct on Website
Your use of the Website is subject to all applicable laws and regulations, and you are solely responsible for the substance of your communications through the Website.
By posting information in or otherwise using any communications service, chat room, message board, newsgroup, software library, or other interactive service that may be available to you on or through this Website, you agree that you will not upload, share, post, or otherwise distribute or facilitate distribution of any content — including text, communications, software, images, sounds, data, or other information — that:
- Is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy, tortious, contains explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of sexual acts (including but not limited to sexual language of a violent or threatening nature directed at another individual or group of individuals), or otherwise violates our rules or policies
- Victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability
- Infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other proprietary right of any party
- Constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk email (also known as “spamming”), chain letters, any other form of unauthorized solicitation, or any form of lottery or gambling
- Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of any third party
- Impersonates any person or entity, including any of our employees or representatives
We neither endorse nor assume any liability for the contents of any material uploaded or submitted by third party users of the Website. We generally do not pre-screen, monitor, or edit the content posted by users of communications services, chat rooms, message boards, newsgroups, software libraries, or other interactive services that may be available on or through this Website.
You agree that we may at any time, and at our sole discretion, terminate your membership, account, or other affiliation with our site without prior notice to you for violating any of the above provisions.
In addition, you acknowledge that we will cooperate fully with investigations of violations of systems or network security at other sites, including cooperating with law enforcement authorities in investigating suspected criminal violations.
By accepting these Terms and Conditions, you acknowledge and agree that all content presented to you on this Website is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws, and is the sole property of Slominski-Adventures.
You are only permitted to use the content as expressly authorized by us or the specific content provider. Except for a single copy made for personal use only, you may not copy, reproduce, modify, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute any documents or information from this Website in any form or by any means without prior written permission from us or the specific content provider, and you are solely responsible for obtaining permission before reusing any copyrighted material that is available on this Website.
Third Party Websites
This Website may link you to other sites on the Internet or otherwise include references to information, documents, software, materials and/or services provided by other parties. These websites may contain information or material that some people may find inappropriate or offensive.
These other websites and parties are not under our control, and you acknowledge that we are not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of such sites, nor are we responsible for errors or omissions in any references to other parties or their products and services. The inclusion of such a link or reference is provided merely as a convenience and does not imply endorsement of, or association with, the Website or party by us, or any warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
Disclaimer of Warranties, Limitations of Liability and Indemnification
Your use of Slominski-Adventures is at your sole risk. The Website is provided “as is” and “as available”. We disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
We are not liable for damages, direct or consequential, resulting from your use of the Website, and you agree to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless from any claims, losses, liability costs and expenses (including but not limites to attorney’s fees) arising from your violation of any third-party’s rights. You acknowledge that you have only a limited, non-exclusive, nontransferable license to use the Website. Because the Website is not error or bug free, you agree that you will use it carefully and avoid using it ways which might result in any loss of your or any third party’s property or information.
Term and termination
This Terms and Conditions will become effective in relation to you when you create a Slominski-Adventures account or when you start using the Slominski-Adventures and will remain effective until terminated by you or by us.
Slominski-Adventures reserves the right to terminate this Terms and Conditions or suspend your account at any time in case of unauthorized, or suspected unauthorized use of the Website whether in contravention of this Terms and Conditions or otherwise. If Slominski-Adventures terminates this Terms and Conditions, or suspends your account for any of the reasons set out in this section, Slominski-Adventures shall have no liability or responsibility to you.
Slominski-Adventures may assign this Terms and Conditions or any part of it without restrictions. You may not assign this Terms and Conditions or any part of it to any third party.
These Terms and Conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of, or related to them, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the pl without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule.
Any legal suit, action or proceeding arising out of, or related to, these Terms of Service or the Website shall be instituted exclusively in the federal courts of pl.
Payment Rules of Dotpay
- Settlments of credit card and e-transfer transactions are carried out through the DotPay settlement centre.
- The costs related to the handling of online payments shall be borne entirely by the Slominski-Adventures.
- All prices are in euro.
- After the payment is made, the information is automatically sent to the e-mail address given in the application form. The information contains a unique transaction number which makes it easy to find in case of questions or doubts.
- Your personal data is confidential and will not be used for any other purpose than necessary to carry out the online transaction.
- Transaction security- transaction data is sent via an encrypted connection directly to the credit card authorization centre. So no one can suspect them. They are not accessible to DotPay employees, nor to the website, for which the service or goods are paid for. The payment card authorization centre only issues a confirmation that the declared payment can be made. The website receives this information via DotPay.
- In DotPay service you can make transactions with the following payments cards
- Diners Club International
- The transaction service consists in full integration of the purchase made on the website with the bank account. When you complete your purchase, all transfer details are filled out automatically. Thanks to this, the buyer does not have to manually enter the amount or order number, invoice number or other data necessary for the correct payment.
- Complaints related to the operation of the service will be considered within 14 days from the date of notification. In special cases, the complaint handling period may be extended to 30 days after the notification to the applicant. In case of a justified complaint, the system operator will offer reimbursement of costs related to malfunctions of the service.
- The buyer who is a consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract concluded on the basis of the Regulations without giving any reasons, within 14 calendar days of its conclusion, by making a relevant statement in writing.